Originally Posted by Big Stick
Crying Karen,

Were you thinking about me again,with the punctuation slip(s),while professing you were not...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

New wares arrive with great regularity here,seemingly falling out of the sky. Mail is looking dicey for Today,but I reckon sumptin' new is enroute. Use your Imagination to Pretend you won't be reading EVERY word I quip about it,while gawking The Splendid Pixels. This one is almost a week old. Almost. Google as you MUST,plagiarize as you do. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

'elrr,

The Montucky is a VASTLY superior solution,from any/all angles. Hint.

Hell,one in "lowly" 6BR,trumps a 243 Mouser AI in a 600. If only because I simply shoot it all and then some and more than a few on the same day. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Karen couldn't even pick same out of the crowd. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Big Slit, very impressive!! Only thing is, this is the “hunting rifles” sub forum. Please show some pics of some hunting rifles that have made meat, in, oh say the last 20 years… 🤣
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]upload images url

Mag constraints and throating really really fuucked me here!!! 👊🏻

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.