Crying Karen,

Were you thinking about me again,with the punctuation slip(s),while professing you were not...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The day before yesterday,was slow too. 8" RPM and magfed Smooches,though in "fairness",the magbox,follower,spring and bottom aren't OEM(that means weren't supplied by the Rifle Manufacturer). I'd never even noticed the scope,be sure to "tell" me about it. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". You keep extolling your very WELL founded and countless Insecurities and I'll happily fuel 'em. I musta' missed it,where anyone has ever "accused" you of shooting. Pretty mean of you,to "tease" me about my catching 1000+ Salmonids a year. I read about Alaska,but it sounds expensive. Hint.

How come my pictures are so fhuqking awesome?!? Boogers are too zooky for my tastes,but Pavement Pounders swoon 'em,for Fence Hoppin' "Adventures". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."