Originally Posted by Burleyboy
I went into the gunshop today looking fir a 4" 686 plus. The had a 4" 6 shot 686 and a 3" 686 7 shot. I had talked myself into the 3" plus model and yhen I noticed they had just put out a new M&P 10mm in the model i was looking for.

So the 686 plus will have to wait a but because I bought the 4" with safety M&P 10mm. I rely like the feel of this 10mm so I hope it is reliable like my xdm 10s are.

I also noticed a brand new looking heavy barrel savage 12 in 22-250 on the used rack cheap. I had a sticker that said cabelas exclusive on it. I'm not a savage fan but it looked like it would work for shooting a bunch of ground squirrels and I was already doing paperwork so I bought it too. I need to figure out what twist it is. I guess savage made 22-250s in 9 and 12 twist. I hope it's a 9.

Bb

Mine was older as it was a 112. But it was 14 inch twist. It would shoot the Hornady 60 gr spitzer, but the Nosler 60 gr BT tumbled.

Yes, the one you are looking at should be a shooter with which ever bullet it will stabilize.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.