"all the leftist politically correct buttons were pushed for them to be able to go right down the line, how people like this ZERO are the average "White Conservative"....the left is following the Nazi programs that put them in power in 1930s Germany... Goring oversaw the burning of the Reichstag, and then blamed it on their enemies " The Communists".... and did so to make themselves look like the victims and then the heroes for overcoming the threat from their enemies the "Communists".... This crap is nothing new.... its just become new in this country over the last 20 plus years.]................"

This was predicted to me back in 1967-68 by old German guys who had been in Germany during that time period and got the hell out while they still could because they had relatives here. They said that this nation could eventually be conquered from within by tactics like that. But being a teenage know-it-all I dismissed them as paranoid old men. I wish to God I had their words on an audio tape.