Originally Posted by Big Stick
Pard shot his Booner a coupla days ago,se we banged around yesterday and I had The Carbon Queen 22PPC AFI in tow(1-6x Lit Bitch HD and 88 ELD Smooches),Teeker OEM 8" 223(BTR Gen2 2-12x Lit Bitch Mil FFP and 75 ELD Smooches),Peezer 18" Wylde(ACOG 3.5x35 Red 308 Crosshair and 75 Hornie BTHP's to ASC confines) and a 18" Bart barreled Vudoo Spectre wearing 6x MQ. If only as per always,the Vudoo STOLE the fhuqking Show and there was plenty of 500yd+ action. Hint.

22PPC AFI was golden to 1275yds. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

The 223 Teeker to 1000yds. Hint.

The ACOG is a Dirty Mind Fhuqk,as the 75 Hornie HPBT's connect 308 dots amazingly well,hanging to 1000yds. Hint.

THE Show Stopper. Hint.

I never had much in the way of "luck" with Number Ones and muchly prefer HighWalls. Hint.

Now as 6mm bore sizing goes,I shoot a "few" chamberings and all in 8",if not 7" RPM and 105's or better. Hint.

Just sayin'..................

any body have a translation for this Alaskan Trailer Park Jibberish?

doesn't really matter tho... Schtick just posts this stuff to impress himself... no one else really....

He's his own number one Fan in the Schtick Schitt Show and Fan Club....

but he's still the best entertainment value of the World Wide Web....

My favorite is always his " I shot this fish pictures" displaying it dead along with his rifle, both laying in the water...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez