Originally Posted by Diesel
Today it becomes known that the Uvalde shooter had two AR-15's, 1500 rounds of ammo and 60 clips. One of the AR's was a DD, not a cheap AR.

The shooter worked part time at a Wendy's burger joint. That's not a high wage position.

I want a DD AR-15 but my funding is kinda limited now that I am retired. Ammo is not cheap so even if I had one it would be expensive to shoot. And that's a lot of clips.

So I am wondering where this guy comes into that kind of spending money. The first thought is drug dealing. It would seem that in a small town the law would have him on the radar if that was the case. But maybe it is supplied from a benefactor. Someone that would like to see another school massacre in time to change the headlines for deadhead joe. Someone who recognizes this kid is programable.

Just thinking out loud that this whole deal seems very strange. Especially with how it was first laid out by Law Enforcement. Not a big conspiracy kind of guy but the people who are out to take the country down are not beyond that kind of tactic.

Anyone else sense this is bigger that what we are lead to believe?
FBI.