Seafire: This is NOT a "flaming" but you are simply WRONG!
Putting up with/ignoring/failing to prosecute/failing to call out and hold accountable the criminality, drug addiction, murderous actions, incest, welfare mentality, perversion and anti-American attitudes and actions of a SIGNIFICANT portion of the "black community" is exactly HOW the United States of America instigated and perpetuated the plague of criminality and perversion we find ourselves in today!
Ignoring and not calling out the horrific failings of a significant portion of the "black community" is simply self destructive!
There are indeed LOTS of hard working, traditional valued, devout black people in America - I know - I spent 29 years professionally trying to protect those good black folks from the horrors of many of their brethren.
YOU are suffering from white guilt - that is a useless and dangerous condition.
You failing to call out the sins of many in the black community will only further exacerbate the growing problems in the black community.
It is completely irrational for you or anyone else trying to rationalize away the shortcomings, criminality and mental attitudes of so many of this countries "black Americans".
Sad situation here in our country nowadays - I suggest you NOT ignore it in any way shape or form.
Sheesh.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy