Originally Posted by Stophel
Originally Posted by Houston_2
The race card is the only issue that the left has to play. They have nothing else to offer.

But it WORKS. White people have been THOROUGHLY browbeaten into submission. They are absolutely PETRIFIED of being called "racist". It is the most horrible, repulsive thing in their mind. To be a "racist" is the WORST thing anyone could possibly be. Acknowledging the obvious inherent differences between the races is anathema! To hold the tiniest bit of affinity for your own race is the most heinous crime imaginable. Mass murderer, rapist, puppy kicker.... none garner the same fear and loathing as does the dreaded "racist".

If the White race is to survive, we are going to have to stop being afraid of being called racist.... frankly, we're going to have to stop being afraid of BEING racist.

The best the "right" (what's left of it) can come up with is to stutter.... "um, well.... it's the democrats that are the real racists!" or... "look, see, here's a conservative black woman! She's our hero!!!" or "it's the democrats that want to keep African-Americans on the plantation!"..... Ugh.

My attitude about being called a Racist, is it doesn't bother me one damn bit.. Its someone else's opinion, and opinions are just like [bleep].. everyone has one...people who start to defend themselves when someone calls them a racist is just giving credence to some idiots accusations...

my response is always " you show me someone who claims to have no prejudice toward anyone, for any reason.. and in return, I'll show you a liar."

My granddad told me and my male cousins when we were starting school, that in this world, there are White People and White Trash... and there are Black People and G.D Ni88ers.. and never have any use for the latter of either group...

pretty much has been my attitude my entire life...

and as a person, my reaction to someone else, is going to mirror their attitude they show toward me... its that damn simple...

show me respect, I show you respect... show me something else, I am going to show YOU something else...and that is regardless of your skin color, your politics, your education or economic status etc... its not that complicated folks...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez