Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
In Omaha the Hy-Vee pharmacies will sell NALOXONE without a prescription to anyone over 18. Lots of people get a dose of it so that they can save a person who ODs on opioids at a party or a bar.

Altruistic or enabling?

You decide.

Aren't you the sooper smart guy that couldn't vote for Trump?

They also hand out narcan to people who are on prescription opiates.

I would assume that people who are on prescription opioids would have doctors who would concurrently prescribe the antidote for use in case of an accidental overdose.

Hy-Vee is dispensing NALOXONE without a prescription so that it can get into the hands of laypersons who might be present when a person using recreational opioids overdoses. You or I could get it and you might choose to do so, but the most that I would do for someone who has overdosed and is not my wife or child is to call 911 and wait for the EMTs to arrive.

So a Biden supporter and a bit of a selfish kghunt too?

Dang.

You could very well be held liable for neglence if that person where to die and you had either the knowledge or the resources to change the outcome.

You might should take another IQ test.

"might should"

Jim..............................what would Sister Mary Margaret have to say about that abomination of the English language?

It was used for a certain effect. Kind of pointing out how stupid some "sooper smart" people are.

Insult to injury sort of thing.

I am MAGA.