Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
I didn't vote for either Biden or Trump, so that was a wash. Even if I had voted for Trump, the majority of the people who live in my Congressional District didn't, so Biden won the Electoral College Vote that my vote would have counted toward . You seem to be pissed at me, but what about the 6M people in California who voted for Trump and won him 0 out of 55 Electoral College Votes? At least he got 4 of Nebraska's 5.

I'm not a healthcare professional, so I claim no healthcare knowledge and I don't carry the resources, NALOXONE, to change anyone's outcome. Maybe the best thing to do is to not call 911 and just walk on past, allowing GOD's will be done on Earth and it is in Heaven. Surely someone who cares will take action, right?

No need to take another IQ test at my age. I'm more interested in reaping than sowing, just sowing enough so that my kids will have a strong financial foundation that will provide them with more latitude than I had when I was their ages. Their educations are all paid for, so they don't need to compete for an ROTC scholarship, and they will have a virtually guaranteed income for life as long as there is a continued demand for corn and soybeans. I make no apologies for my success or for the wealth accrued by my parents and my in-laws that my Wife and I have inherited.

It wasn't a wash, apathy like that is why scum keep getting elected.

Second highlighted sentence goes along with the first. Content to live off the backs of others.

Pride is something you obviously lack. But you are not alone, there are millions like you.

I'm not apathetic, I voted for the Republican candidate for Senate, Ben Sasse, and House, Don Bacon.

I made around $18M, before i inherited any money. What was I supposed to do with the inheritance, give it away? If I'm living off the backs of others, those backs belong to the people rent our resort properties and our farms. If they didn't want to rent the condos or the farm ground they don't have to.

I'm proud to be an American, proud to have served 7 years in the U.S. Army, proud of my 3 successful infantry company commands, proud of my 4 college degrees, proud of my success in business, proud of my family, and glad to have been in a position to help more than a few people.

Everybody has a skill. My skill is being able to cut through the clutter and recognize the root causes of problems such that I don't waste time treating symptoms. The last company that I owned that wasn't vaction rentals or farms was struggling because the owner trusted people who were stealing from him. I got rid of the 6 thieves, did some cosmetic upgrades, implemented a profit sharing compenstion program for employees, and turned it around in less than 2 years. Bought in a $2.2M, put $600K into it, sold it for $5.9M after 22 months. My best investment was my first, had about $1M of borrowed money into it, sold it for around $9M after 18 months, paid the bills, and grew the remaining $8M into $18M over the next 12 years. Isn't growing a business and making money a key component of the American Dream?

You're a POS, no one cares.

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?