Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by viking
She was luckier then that Timothy dude up in Alaska.. If I recall there was recordings of that attack that will never be released.
There are.

It's a fake. The audio has never been released.

I think you are correct. It’s been a long time since this occurred. I know that at the time, they said it would not be released. Since then, I have talked to enough people who have supposedly heard the original that when I posted yesterday I figured a bootleg finally found its way onto the internet. Spending some time looking at other forums discussing this audio this morning, it seems like the consensus is that it is a reenactment fake. I’ll edit the original link to reflect that.

The only thing I can state from the first person perspective having spent some time flying around Kodiak shortly after this happened - the pilot who found TT said that what was left would fit into a 5 gallon bucket.

I reco the book “Grizzly Maze” by Nick Jans.

It’s the Timmy tastewell story.

Read a few of his articles over the years. Can't remember if I read that book or just some excerpts.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?