We all have our foils... I've gotten into it with Larry Roots and his puppets... Chris's muleyman/whiskeyman/multiple puppets... AKbushrat... hunter1960 and more.

Funniest was junior1942, liberal Obama supporter like the other ones here, amateur archeologist besides other stuff. He said in a thread that picking up a rock in the national forest was a felony and you could lose your gun rights... F'n joke... he was so mad at me for disproving his BS that he Doxed me in the thread, paid for a county search. Funny thing is I've posted all my info public when I was doing the Ken Howell stuff on this site. He thought it was a threat, like I give a chit, many folks know everything about me here. I know it was a county search because they have my address wrong by a bit and I quit trying to correct them, the address he posted was that one.

Anyway he's been dead since 2014, I reversed searched him and kept tabs just for curiosity's sake.

I felt bad for the family of hunter1960 when he passed, he was at least a conservative... F the liberals when they die.

Kent