Dwayne...

What you describe... in my estimation/simple mind is quite literally what I just explained to Charles (my young deck building friend from another post)... over beer and lunch as an "After Action" assessment...

I am sure there is some great lecture or PhD dissertation on same, but for me it is core basic simple.

My friend Ev is a proper genius, Charles is a most impressive 32 year old... and a fella like me can tie his own boots most days.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

We each are capable... but the overlap brings 2X horsepower... and on those rare occasions when 3K HP is needed... the capacity exists.

There is nothing overly clever in this diagram... nothing at all... just the precept (from an antiquated American document)... "we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.”

Community matters immensely... Honor is at the heart of any Community.

To me... this is very center of all foundation/founding of men... and it is simple... and it costs nothing (i.e. it is FREE) until needed.

I am glad to see the same whenever I do...

Be well, Leonard

Last edited by CashisKing; 08/11/22. Reason: Bad link fixed

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.