Originally Posted by Burleyboy
The vaccine almost killed me. I refused to let my kids get it snd I don't regret it. It was a fight but I didn't let them jab the kids. Neighbors are quite proud of how early their kids got it. My wife's 18 year old niece is still having long term complications from the jab. I recently went through a bad case of covid but my side effects from the jab were worse.

Bb

There's no telling the medical conditions that's going to be associated with this vaccine. This is part of a message I received from a guy who does clinical trials. I deleted the identity of the doctor. It sure looks like this is vaccine related.

Hypertension is usually always located on the left ventricular valve and usually occurs in middle age to older adults as Dr Xxxx explained it, BUTTT PAH is Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension and it affects the right side of the heart and the right ventricular valve which feeds blood to the lungs for oxygen before coming back to the heart with the oxygenated blood. PAH is a rapidly increasing disease which they are finding is mainly in younger adults/young people. Dr Xxxx showed me medical documentation and informed that *ONCE A PATIENT IS DIAGNOSED WITH PAH - THEY HAVE A 2.8 YEAR LIFE EXPECTANCY

THE KICKER - Dr Xxxt stressed to all of us that 30% of the people that only had about 2-3 years to live - REJECTED THE SUBCUTANEOUS PUMP AND THE MEDICATION DUE TO THE EXTREME PAIN IT CAUSED VIA HEADACHES AND NAUSEA AND THE INJECTIONS THEMSELVES

I'm here to increase my social credit score and rub elbows with some of the highest rollers on the internet.