Originally Posted by kwg020
I'm talking about this vaccine with this (Covid 19) virus. Since it's a man made weaponized virus I get that it could take a while to produce an effective vaccine like Texas A&M did. It's the one they use across all of the 3rd world countries using OLD SCHOOL science. They did the same thing for the Swine Flue about 10 or 12 years ago. My understanding is that was the recipe that Texas A&M used. They just substituted the Covid virus for the Swine flue virus. But, it has not been approved for use in America since we already had several vaccines to choose from.

There are good and effective vaccines out on the market. These vaccines are not it. I did the J&J vaccine because it used a different process during development. But in the end, I didn't need it because I got something very Covid 19 like in January of 2019. I did not spend a single day with a respitory flue after I got through that episode. It did take me 12 days to get through it but I was and still am pretty bullet proof.

This pandemic was about 2 things:
1.Power and control

2. Getting Donald Trump out of office. The Covid let the democRATs put in place the biggest coup in world history with phony mail in ballots and the Dominion voting machines.

The fallout was several pharmaceutical companies made a huge pile of tax payer money and you can bet nancy pelosi and her husband cashed in while small businesses died and the democRATS COULD BUY VOTES WITH PRINTED MONEY.

kwg

Yep….