Originally Posted by gunchamp
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Haha love reading the covtards in here trying to back track on their past stances. I mean it wouldnt be quite as bad if those dudes would just man up and admit they got had by the gov and big pharm. Instead they are gonna pretend they have been on our side the entire time lmfao

Go ahead and laugh… you do realize that catching and surviving some untreated viruses have consequences down the road right??? Meningitis, HPV, Chicken pox etc…???

It’s all a crapshoot…vaxed or not…
Never said I was anti-vax. Just anti-poison shot. This mrna crap is untested garbage and it showed. Just look at the numbers online for how many people had issues. How many died. How many are going to do. And there are some in hospitals who have stated that only 1 in 5 negative reactions to the clot shot were actually reported. You dumbfuggs held out your arms and allowed yourselves to be injected with untested, unknown substances from people who openly state they want the world to be depopulated. The special kind of dumb that some of you are can not be fixed

He was sceered.... ;(

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.