I’m glad to see that most of you want to see and realize that Remington doing well is good for firearms.

As many of you realize, it does NOT make sense to equate Cerberus held Remington with current Remington BECAUSE Cerberus was making different decisions than current Remington.

It’s NOT puffery as the changes they are making are real. The examples we are seeing are well built, well functioning, and accurate rifles. Real life experience matters with the actual new rifles, rather than guesses and emotions from a rocking chair.

For example, my new ADL has the bolt timed such that there is a gap of .009-to-.010 between the front of bolt and rear of action. You can clearly see that it is making proper engagement with cammimg surfaces. The irony here is that my 30-06 BDL Custom Deluxe from 1992 is way out of spec compared to it. And don’t get me wrong, I appreciate nice bluing and own other rifles with it. They did make some new CDL 30-06 that are available. I would imagine more configurations/cartridges will be on the way as they’ve been slowing trickling out.

Last edited by hinesf4i; 08/14/22.