Yes he is, to the Establishment Order.

Rush explained a number of times about the ruling class, aka the “Club”, who are supposed to run things, and how some like Trump are simply not allowed in. They can buy access via contributions and other means, but they’re not suppose to hold the reins. Trump broke that rule, it scared them to death, and they went after him hammer and tongs. They want to be sure no one ever tries that again, and since impeachment failed, now they’re going for jail. The alternative is assassination, and I feel certain that’s not off the table. They’ve already created the narrative about Iran sending killers after Trump and others from his circle. That allows them to explain it if it ever happens, regardless of who actually does it. Never forget the Cheney and Bush connections to the CIA et al, nor the Arkancides everyone jokes about.

All that said, there may well be enough evidence that Trump violated the law, or rules, about classified documents to justify a warrant. Even the Washington Examiner is reporting this now. Just how good the sources are remains to be seen. This is going to be interesting. Personally, I feel he’s too smart to do something like that, but he’s also pretty arrogant, so it’s hard to say what may have gone on in the turbulent period between the election and the inauguration. If he did screw up and let emotions get the best of him, he’s in for it. I hope that’s not the case, and I hope they’ve got the proof.

The way they handled the warrant and the search remains unprecedented and is one more stain on the record of the DOJ, but illustrates perfectly how much they fear his return, and the disdain they feel for him and anyone else that tries what he did in 2016.

What fresh Hell is this?