My envisioned scenario of the feeby's application for a Search Warrant.

Feeby - "Well Judge (magistrate) Reinhart, we need a Search Warrant for Donald Trump's digs at Mar-a- Lago. "

Judge Reinhart - " Mar-a-Lago? What do you want to search for?"

Feeby - "Stuff. It's in the Affidavit."

Judge Reinhart - "Oh, I see. Stuff. Donald Trump's stuff."

Feeby - "Yes sir. No telling what nefarious, treasonous National Security crimes he committed when he took his presidential private papers with him to Mar-a-Lago. We need to confiscate his stuff."

Judge Reinhart - "Well, that sounds like 'Reasonable Cause' to me. Here ya go." He signs the Search Warrant and hands it to Feeby. "Oh, by the way, be very careful. I hear Trump owns a gun. That makes him very, very dangerous."

Feeby - " Thanks, Your Honor. Don't worry. We've got 30 very well armed agents ready to handle any dangerous situation we encounter at Mar-a-Lago."

Judge Reinhart - "Good hunting ... uhh, I mean, good luck."

Feeby - "We'll be through by tomorrow afternoon. Shall I check back with you then?"

Judge Reinhart - "Uhhh, no, I'm playing golf tomorrow afternoon with President Obama. Dinner tomorrow night with Hillary and Bill. Check with me Monday."

Feeby - "Yes sir. Thanks again." He leaves, Search Warrant in hand.

Just my thoughts. grin

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)