Originally Posted by Ringman
Originally Posted by Pappy348
Originally Posted by jc189
The whole dam thing just stinks. No reasonable human being with an ounce of common sense can agree with what the DOJ & FBI are doing. The problem is Half of this Country not only doesn't care, but are cheering them on. If things don't change after the mid terms, were in big trouble. This fuggin schitt has to stop.

You’re absolutely correct about the division here. I’m also starting to see stories about how the Red Wave may be faltering. If true, and if it’s because gas has gotten cheaper while everything else keeps going up, then people are stupider than I thought, and that’s saying something!

You are buying into the left's narrative. We lay folk have no idea about a "red wave" or anything else on a national scale. See the movie, "Wag the Dog."

Not buying into anything yet, but have to accept the possibility, and I never underestimate the fickleness, selfishness, and lack of resolve of voters. Anything can happen, and there will likely be the same kind of “help” when the votes are counted, as last time to boot.

What fresh Hell is this?