Originally Posted by funnybone
Originally Posted by geedubya
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

"The Fourth Amendment, for those who are not conversant with it, is quite explicit about the fact the government may not use general warrants, which are an invitation to unduly invasive searches that are both fishing expeditions and a form of government terrorism against citizens:

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

That could not be more clear: The government cannot just go into people’s homes or places of business at any time it wants, for any reason. Instead, all search warrants must show probable cause that a crime was committed, and they must be very specific about what the government seeks. Of course, if the government seeks X and stumbles across Y, and Y is evidence of a crime, the government may grab away and use it as the basis of a criminal cause of action."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...egal_action_against_the_doj_and_fbi.html

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Quien Sabe,

GWB

I am not sure why dullards like you keep re posting lies all the time?
I'm not sure why you mouth breathers are allowed to breath.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead