Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.
Any documents Trump took to his house he declassified as President of the United States. His authority to do so is constitutional. His ability to keep those records has been affirmed by the SCOTUS also. There was a no legal jeopardy for Trump to keep those records or to share them as he sees fit. Trump should have immediately declassified everything back in ‘18 but he was getting poor legal advice. There is no question that he has the authority but back in ‘18 the FBI/DOJ used the ongoing investigation of Trump to claim any declassification of the documents would be obstruction of justice. The entire ongoing investigation of Trump is an obstruction of justice to prevent the documented crimes of the FBI/Clinton crime family/Obama crime family/cia from being exposed and brought into a court. The raid was to retrieve the documentation of their crimes not Trumps. As to the indictment of Trump , “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime”.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !