Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You ever play chess?

If you can manage to take out the king... there is a very strong chance you will win the game...

Ya think?

So...

Do the radical Marxists who have been doing all this for the past 6 years just think WE are going to go away?

Are they delusional enough to believe nobody else will gain our backing?

They will attack and persecute whoever takes on the Swamp. But that will only strengthen resolve.

I do think he'll be indicted & I do think he will be convicted on some minor technicality with a more or less, directed verdict by a communist judge, on that legal technicality.

But as for anyone else getting backing, whoever replaces DJT, like probably DeSantis, will be obligated to the Uni-Party RNC & will never really replace DJT, nor have the level of backing that DJT has had. But he may sill win anyway unless the fraud team doesn't allow it.

But no replacement possibility will have the will or freedom to do what DJT did, & would do in a 2nd term.

And The Uni-Party will continue & we, The People, will have lost what is probably our last, & only remaining chance, to recover our country, I am sad to say.

MM

NO , they have no legal grounds. In their Dreams.
Just like they didn't have legal grounds to steal an election.