Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
If Trump took Top Secret material to his house and was not authorized to do so, he deserves to be prosecuted for it. That is a serious no no in the world of classified documents.

Fuggin' idiot.

The president can de-classify any damn thing he wants.

Please tell us about your hero Comey going on national TV and saying that Hillary had not only MANY classified documents, but top secret documents that threaten national security?

And that bitch didn't have power to de-classify anything.

I was the security officer in our squardon during one of my assignments in the Air Force. And common sense and integrity tells you just dont walk out of a secure office and claim you declassified all the documents. This would mean our deepest secrets are free to be shared with anyone in the world with no regards to the damage done. I voted for Trump both times and hate Hillary and Comey. But the man [bleep] up big time by doing what he did. Most likely it will cost him his next Presidential run.
You dont just issue a blanket order saying any thing I take is automatically declassified.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.