Originally Posted by flintlocke
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by benchman
I predict that he will be indicted. Not convicted, but damaged for 2024. That IS the idea. Hillary said that it isn't whether he's guilty or not, it's the severity of the charges that matter. Sadly, she is right.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS

But on the good news side it will clear a path for DeSantis.

Yes, and therein lies the problem. The evidence mounts that DeSantis is the uniparty choice, DeSantis was quiet as a little mouse for 5 days after the Mar A Lago raid, in the bunker, quiet. Five days later DeSantis reappears with a whole new organization, in Arizona, stumping for 2024. Still no remarks on the legality of the raid. Not a coincidence. Fact, 94% of DeSantis' war chest comes from mega big corporate donors, Trumps donors are the 25 dollar, Joe the plumber donors, that is all you need to know about Ron DeSantis. DeSantis talks what we want to hear, and we lap it up, but if you watch what he actually does? Uniparty all the way.
Desantis is UniParty and only mimics MAGA. Desantis is the best governor I’ve had here in Florida in my 54 years but he’s no Trump.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !