Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Yes as I said in my original post it was interviews of various camp guards in their own words. Yes it was obvious that some were lying to downplay their involvement. Some were absolutely unapologetic and standby their actions. Others were haunted by their own involvement but it’s also understood that they didn’t have a choice in the end. They either did their job and followed orders or they were sent to the camp (according to several of the guards), the citizenry was just as scared.

I’m going to politely bow out now since these threads never find common ground and only serve to foster bad feelings. I appreciate your perspectives Bristoe and I don’t know if you and I can find common ground here.

I have no love for the Jews but I despise untruths and revisionism even more.

If there's an agenda attached to the topic, the documentary is a lie,....and there's an agenda attached to pretty much everything that get's broadcast over the propaganda box or in movies or music these days.

The agenda gets funding.

Look up who funded Ken Burns documentary about white Americans being the origin of the Nazis.

Eyes to see, ears to hear. Some people got 'em,....some people don't.

It's a strange phenomenon. I often wonder where it comes from. Then I read John 8:42-47.