Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
we have a couple of real nazis here. TRH and this stophel clown are beyond nuts. There are others as well.
Oh bullchit. I heard it was just like we did to the Japanese. Don't get confused by a "few" bogus reports. See, they're not even dead. Sheesh.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Holocaust deniers are so fulla schit. My Pop would disagree. Rolled over the fences at one of the Dachau camps. Saw the evil WITH HIS OWN EYES. I've posted his notes on that here before.

How anybody can be so stupid to deny the Holocaust happened is beyond me.

Oh bullshit, Americans didn't liberate a single 'death camp'. That's because there weren't any. Look it up. I've been studying this fantasy for 20 years. Were they starving, yes because the supply lines had been wiped out.

You're gnorant.. and fulla schit.

MY DAD WAS THERE! AND HE WAS NO LIAR! YOU IG'NANT FUGK!

I didn't call him a liar, but I'll guaranfuckinT he never saw a gas chamber. Whatever, I'm out, I just don't have the fugkin energy anymore.

I never said anything anywhere that my Dad ever said anything about gas chambers.

They rolled over the fences, gave the prisoners some food and left. They were told not to give them too much food because it would kill them. The prisoners asked for weapons to chase the German guards down who had fled into the forest.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH