Originally Posted by Remsen
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.

You are a danger to our democracy. Lol
Autocorrect almost wrote that line by itself, spooky.
Nice post, btw.

@jameslavish

If you work 40 hrs/wk: at 5% inflation and after 5 years, you need a 28% pay raise or to work 44 more hours (*one full extra week* per month+) to make up the difference.

This is inflation