Originally Posted by Remsen
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine.

Part of it is you've got a huge segment of the population that grew up with the constant message that anything Russian is evil, so any enemy of Russia is a friend of ours and on the right side of history. They (including me) were conditioned to hate anything Russian.

Cold War, Iron Curtain, Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills for six year-olds in school because the Russians might bomb us, and so on and so forth. Did you know that into the 1960's we had defensive nuclear missiles deployed around the country that were designed solely to detonate at high altitude and take out incoming Russian bombers with an EMP?

Part of it is the media campaign to depict Zelenski as George Washington at Valley Forge. Part of it is Trump's stated admiration for Putin.

A wise man is frequently humbled.