Originally Posted by plainsman456
A lot of folks have been killed in the past over there.

I think that UA have been trying to clean up the good old boys from russia that used it for their own playground,you know money laundering and other things.

Even some in this country have gone into the laundering business there and have been found out but others will not use the laws here to get them.

Protected i don't know why or who?

My folks came to this country before it was officially the USA and one even served as a gunner on old Ironsides.

That said much is made of the UA killing folks in the south country,mainly because some were put there by the russians and they had the big vote by gun to be a part of russia in 2014.

Nothing is ever said about those folks that were moved to russia back then.

As for today's action the UA did not invade russia or attempt to annex part of russia for their own.

Folks are crying for peace because the invader has said he will use his nukes several times,last time was just today.

As for those that complain about tax dollars going for arms instead of the border need to look at who is in office now.

if anyone thought that they would do the right thing about this country's problems before others is/was wrong.Same reason.

Seems that most that bitch the loudest about this live in states that have been screwing folks that live there for a longer time.

Even has happened in Texas it is not exempt.

I for one don't have much bother about giving arms but call the line at cold cash,no matter how little it will buy these days.

Have a good night.

Why would you draw the line at cash, but support arms? Remember the plane that crashed carrying armament we had given the ukraine? It was on its way to Bangladesh.

There are times I almost think this country deserves to go down in flames when I read idiocy like this.

MAGA