Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
It is a wonder how many here have such a bad track record of predictions but just can't stop making predictions.

At what point will any introspection happen?

You don't even know how the conflict began and have no idea about the agenda behind it. So I'm not surprised that you're also totally ignorant about the end game of those who orchestrated the entire situation.

I bet you also believe that the Russians blew up their own LNG pipeline.

,...and you believe that the German people are totally on board with having their industry destroyed by lack of energy to fuel it,.....and that Germany's LNG needs can be totally met with tankers of LNG being shipped across 4000 miles of ocean.

The reason you think I'm wrong, is because you let the mainstream media funnel schitt into your head.

America is in a news blackout about the genuine situation in Ukraine and how it's going to affect Europe.

You'll find out someday soon and it's going to shock your system.

You are letting the WaPo fill you noggin with nonsense.

You have been wrong on everything about the war in Ukraine but you still keep trying.

At what point do you reflect back on your past misunderstanding of the world and try to get a better grasp of current events?

This has to be satire. Nobody is this naive about how the real world works.

Putin's next move should be to contact all of the industries in Western Europe that are about to go under from lack of energy and offer them incentives to relocate in Russia.

He could save Europe's industry and put a lot of Russians to work making western wages.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 10/02/22.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.