Originally Posted by efw
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jcubed
I asked a simple question. IF war comes between Ru and the US, where do you stand?

Regards
Easy, I stand with my family and my country, not with my govt. you’re under the mistaken impression that The American govt represent its citizens. Any Russian or any other foreign or domestic enemy that seeks to harm me, my family, my neighbors etc.. will be shot without hesitation. If you think I or my children are going halfway around the globe to fight Russians, hell no.
Seems reasonable.

But who asked anyone or their children to go anywhere to fight Russian?

From the outset people who know history have been pointing to the momentum these situations create toward just that and you’ve laughed it off.

Fact is, we are heading that way, and you and people like you are lending cover for this move.

Ukraine will be brought into NATO, Russia will be censured in the UN, and Putin will have to retaliate. He is already under pressure at home for being perceived as soft in Ukraine.

Then when he does whatever he’ll do, you and the other warmongers will say “see! We didn’t want this to happen but he forced our hand…”

And we’ll have a ground war that’ll make Russia the new Afghanistan.

This is their desire. Anything to destroy the RUSSIAN NATIONALISTS who hate the Hitler AshkeNAZI false jews,the decendants of the Kenites.

They have killed MILLIONS of innocent Russian civilians of the past centuries.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/02/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin