Actually, I shot four. But reading comprehsion has proven time and again to be your weak point. They're fugging squirrels, Luther. I shot one, didn't recover it, shot another, and it took forever to get the picture upload since I had less than one bar where I was, and didn't take anymore. Golly. So you aren't satisfifed. Go figure.

So who the fugg are you, anyway, to demand anything from anyone? You are constantly challenging people to prove to you what they did on any given day while refusing to do the same. Aren't you the guy that claims to have killed 30 turkeys in one year? With no proof? Aren't you the guy that claims to have killed upwards of 1,000 turkeys, with no proof? You've taken Rick himself to task on this website. You've taken Shrapnel to task. You've taken Yoder to task. You've taken Pullit and Dean Anderson to task. Someone tried to communicate with you about some garbage you were hocking in the classifieds and you told him he was a brainless idiot and whatever trash you were selling wasn't available to him. You've insulted Shaman, the nicest guy anyone could converse with and who is battling cancer, you thought it was a good idea to attack him, too. And if you aren't causing problems in the forums, you're trying to flip your garage sale picks in classified for more than what you bought your trash for.

You see, Luther, no one likes you. You've been banned on just about every other website out there because you're an insufferable, hypocritical prick. For some reason, Rick has decided a shyt stain like you isn't worth banning form this website. But give it time. You're presence here has been like a dog with a diggleberry dragging its shytty ass across a nice carpet. Go back to your troll lair, the Turkey Forum, and limit your lies and malignancy there and try not to fugg up the other forums with your brainless assininity.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 10/19/22.