Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Actually, I shot four. They're fugging squirrels, Luther. I shot one, didn't recover it, shot another, and it took forever to get the picture upload since I had less than one bar where I was, and didn't take anymore.

Last time I checked you don't need bars to take pictures.....what'd you do with your 1 squirrel feed it to the coyotes that you also can't kill ?

Lol

So who the fugg are you, anyway, to demand anything from anyone?

I'm your huckle berry....

You are constantly challenging people to prove to you what they did on any given day while refusing to do the same. Aren't you the guy that claims to have killed 30 turkeys in one year? With no proof? Aren't you the guy that claims to have killed upwards of 1,000 turkeys, with no proof?

I never claimed to have killed 1,000 turkeys....I did kill over 30 turkeys in a year spring and fall.

And if you aren't causing problems in the forums, you're trying to flip your garage sale picks in classified for more than what you bought your trash for.

I don't go to garage sales....I did sell a few items I got in package deals at my gun club flea market most I didn't make any money on. Is that any of your business ?

You've been banned on just about every other website out there because you're an insufferable, hypocritical prick. For some reason, Rick has decided a shyt stain like you isn't worth banning form this website.

I've been a member of Double Gun forum since 2003....and I believe I have the highest post count over there. Liked by some hated by others.

Only shyt stains I've ran across are bOgus wanna bees like you and Yoder409....didn't you accuse him of shooting turkeys off his patiO ?