Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by BubbaG
Originally Posted by Marley7x57
Originally Posted by BubbaG
He has intentionally created a hostile work environment. He has been very public about it. Thats why this thread got started in the first place. I understand why people are cheering his actions. Wokeism has gotten out of hand. You just don't lay half your work force off without determining their value to the company and then call those people back who are valuable. The layoffs should have occurred over a couple of months at least to determine who was necessary and who was not. It should definitely not have been publicly. It was all part of a show. Also, he is assuming that everyone is lazy and not doing their job. Some people get offended by that. How would you feel if your boss told you that you were lazy and worthless without even bothering to actually make any effort to determine whether that were true or not?

Telling employees they need to work hard is not anyone's definition of creating a hostile work environment.
I am sure Musk has looked at the data and determined that most were lazy and worthless. My guess is 20% of the employees do +90% of the work.
Bottom line for any company is that employees have to produce or the business gets shut down.
All the Bubba's know that. Except one in "God's Country" that is....

Publicly firing the upper management on a podcast, laying off 5000 employees within weeks of the purchase and then having to ask some to come back because they didn't bother to determine whether they were valuable or not, making employees come into the office after working remote for no apparent reason, making people sign a loyalty agreement stating they will work hard and work overtime (like they weren't before, giving the employees the impression that Musk does not respect them at all), and making all of this very public creates a hostile work environment. I am sure that there was allot of useless fat that needed to be trimmed but making everyone feel like useless fat creates a hostile environment.

It’s what workers know about themselves that make them feel like useless fat.
Suck it up buttercups. Isn’t that what they are telling the energy sector workers who keep our lites on and homes warm?

Osky

Apparently, they have a better solution

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/twit...n-musk-hardcore-ultimatum-004304057.html

2 Kings 2:23-24