Disclaimer first. This is my first .25 caliber and it’s an FX Impact M3 700mm barrel. Before this and for 52 years I’ve only shot .177 air rifles, 2 springers and a pcp. So I’m not familiar with this kind of accuracy in an air rifle. I have a Kimber (of NY) 22 rimfire that will shoot like this but never saw it in an air gun.

It’s 21 degrees outside and dark. I’m shooting from inside my wood shop, heated to about 60, out the window. 30 yards to the target, I have an LED flashlight illuminating the target.

First, what I’m used too… All 5 shot groups except where noted.

FWB 124 JSB Exact Heavy 10.34gr .81”
Crossman Premier 8gr 1.33”
Benjamin Discover 10.3gr .98”

Benjamin Marauder JSB Exact Heavy 10.34gr .84” (one flyer) and .38”
Crossman Premier 8gr 1.88” (this is too light for this gun and not that accurate in the FWB either)
Benjamin Discover 10.3gr 1.17” (10 shot group)

The FWB 124 did well and outshot the Mrod with the JSB (one group) and the Benjamin Discover. I was pleasantly surprised by the old boy! I had one other pellet I should have tried in it. A Beeman HP that I think weighs 7gr. Next time…

Now comes the fun part, the Impact… Shooting the FX 25.39gr pellet. Not sure of the velocity now. I chronied it at 905fps with the wheel set at 16 but found earlier today this pellet grouped much better with it at 8.

From 1st group to last:
.037”
.25”
.10”
.16” 8 shots

Average group size: .1094

This is crazy, insane accuracy and I know it’s not even as good as others have shot. It’s amazing watching them go into the same hole, over and over.

What is even crazier is the FX 33.95gr pellet, with the wheel on 16 and cronied at 835 fps is about 50% more accurate than this pellet! I may have to test some more to see if I can make the lighter pellet even better. Loving this gun!!!!