Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Originally Posted by 450BM
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Just for anyone that may be following this thread for recommendations, I posted a bit ago about buying two air rifles one which was a Benjamin Trail NP XL that I couldn't get to shoot well. I tried everything including removing the plastic barrel shroud and a plethora of pellets and even slugs then two different scopes and it wouldn't even stay on paper at 50 yards so I sent it back. The other I got was an Umarex Gauntlet in 25 caliber that would shoot dime sized groups at the above mentioned distance but I had to have the windage maxed out on the scope. Come to find out the reciever was twisted pretty good. I dont know how as it was that way out of the box but it went back also. I wanted to buy another because of how well it shot but was scared that maybe they had a bad lot of them so I got an Air Venturi Avenger in 25 caliber that also shoots fantastic and likes an even larger selection of pellets AND slugs than the Gauntlet plus it's buttery smooth. I honestly enjoy these things more than my powder burners. I highly recommend the Avenger.

I’ve seen good reviews of the Avenger and the price is great. How many shots are you getting on a full fill?
I want to say I got over 4 mags worth of shots and a magazine holds 8 rounds. I highly recommend it.

I get about 70 out of my .177 Marauder and 140 from my .25 Impact. Can sure go through pellets in a hurry with these two guns!