Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Sounds like a great rifle that you got. FX has a rep for accuracy. I debated back and forth for weeks between getting an HW100S Weihrauch or a FX Dreamline Classic as I wanted a classicly styled rifle with a walnut stock. Nobody had the FX in stock so I got the HW and love it. It's a 22 caliber and the 18 gr JSB pellets are most accurate. Love shooting PCPs, quiet accuracy is fun! That .25 should be a superb squirrel smacker.

I understand your desire for a classic looking rifle with a walnut stock. There’s a lot to be said about shooting a gun like that, they just feel right. That’s how I feel about my Kimber HS 22, still my favorite gun of all I have.

I can’t imagine anyone not liking a PCP unless they got a lemon as their first and only. I liked shooting the MRod when I got it but it kind of wore off because I only had a manual pump. Bought an electric pump when I got the FX and I know that greatly adds to my enthusiasm and pleasure. But the pure joy of shooting one, especially when they are insanely accurate is hard to describe to someone who hasn’t experienced it.