My good friend has been preaching about the joys of pcp airguns and finally the beginning of this year I bought a Wildcat MarkII in 25 caliber that had been massaged and tweaked a bit to the tune of 61ft lbs of energy with JSB 33.95 at 900 fps. Accuracy is amazing and at the same time boring after the 3rd shot because it just stacks them.

I know you weren't going down the slug rabbit hole, but I tried a few. Nelson 29.5 grain was the ticket for me, but this gun shoots almost anything I feed it well, including Hades and knockout slugs.

While the gun is more expensive than most of my powder burners, it's nice to send a few pennies down range instead of a few quarters with each pull of the trigger. I have a clear shooting path of 20 yards inside my house and use an old 22 rimfire pellet trap that I added some tar based sound deadening material to the outside to help with the "klang". A Huggett Snipe moderator cuts the Wildcat noise down to almost nothing and the ring from the pellet trap is minimal and insures that i can shoot whenever I want.

Oh and then a few months later I bought an older daystate air wolf in 22 caliber and the accuracy is again incredible, if one is good two is better!