I know I'm late to the party here, but thought I would add some info on hand primers I've purchased and used. Like many, I used a Lee hand primer, until it broke. And like some others, I then tried some other hand priming tools, and eventually went back to Lee. The first Lee hand primer worked fine, until it broke. I eventually realized what would make me happy is to have a hand primer like my Lee. I ended up with a newer model that predated the Auto Prime, and also purchase several original Lee hand primers, that I've given to other reloaders I've intro'd to reloading. There's nothing wrong with just getting another Lee. I also tried others in between. As others have Stated, both the Sinclair hand priming tool, and the 21st Century hand priming tool let you know from the very start to the very end that they are at the pinnacle of quality. I still have them both, but single feeding primers prevents them from being my everyday hand priming tool. Also, like others, I purchased and used the Hornady hand priming tool. If I disliked you immensely, I would not give you the Hornady hand priming tool. I mean disliking you is one thing. But giving you a reason to dislike me in an equal amount - I just can't do that. Don't even think about the Hornady hand priming tool. This one tool put everything branded Hornady into a hesitant category, it really is too bad because I don't dive into Hornady stuff at all ever due to the hand priming tool My issue was primarily fail-to-fire reloads due to improper priming. I never had fail-to-fire with Lee. I've never tried the RCBS hand primer. When younger, my hands were extremely strong. Came from picking up 70 lb blocks with just finger strength thousands of times a day. But as I've aged, my fingers are not that strong any longer. Because I like to try things, I'm trying bench mounted priming tools. Not very far down that path, but I recently purchased the Forester bench mounted priming tool, and I have purchase and waiting for arrival of a CPS tool (Competition primer Seater). I would have preferred to try an RCBS Bench mounted tool when I purchased the Forester, but the Forester was available locally. I'm sure I will purchase the Lee Auto Bench prime tool too as I like to try many of options when it's not that expensive to do so. So far, the Forester works well, it's earned a positive review from me, but not at the expense of trying other options just to see what they are like too. Bench priming as a whole - is putting hand priming in the rear view mirror. I'm not for certain how much hand priming I will do after starting down the bench primer tool part. No sore hands, even when I prime several hundred in one sitting. And - repetition seems to improve my feel in using the tool successfully. I'm really optimistic about the primal rights CPS bench priming tool. Can't wait for it to arrive. It may be the tool that retires all others. We'll see when I get it. In addition to limited hand strength needs, it retains multiple primer capacity, and also has adjustable primer seating depth. It might be all anything else is, and more.