Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've yet to see the FA bobble in such a manner. The nice thing about the FA feed mechanism,is that it's FOOLPROOF,in that only a single primer can be fed at a time,which by default,negates bobbles. Hint.

I get what you were trying to convey,but David Copperfield can't finger fhuqk primers as fast as an unerring gravity fed tray,where all is contained and clean. 'Course I wasn't "blessed" with Lady Fingers either,so that's on me! Pun be intended. Hint.

My process isn't to load in a hurry,as I'm unfortunately both methodical and analytical,which allows much to be simply engineered out. The ONLY reason I'm Loading to begin with,is to roll GOOD ammo,wearing a bullet of my choice,in the location of my choice. I'll not cuss my 550B(I like Manual control),but it is,what it is and I personally never liked priming on Blue(any flavor). Hint.

My "trouble" is,that I never Load in lots of less than 100,if only because that's how primers are packaged. I keep GOOD notes,tend to mark ammo boxes well and shoot in a volume very few could begin to fathom,which incorporates 100's of barrels. Though I hung up Scattergun Loading many moons ago,I never set individual pellets in the cup either. Hint.(grin)

R&D is half the fun,but backwards is never forwards. Hint................
In my FA, it’s the stopper slide on which primers bridge and hang up on occasion before they reach the throat of the tool. Not a big deal, but hampers the speed advantage of having an attached primer tray.

It wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the Sinclair or 21st had an attached tray, but not having one isn’t as big a deal as many make it out to be, and I get the feeling that the absence of a tray may be intentional.