I've yet to see the FA bobble in such a manner. The nice thing about the FA feed mechanism,is that it's FOOLPROOF,in that only a single primer can be fed at a time,which by default,negates bobbles. Hint.

I get what you were trying to convey,but David Copperfield can't finger fhuqk primers as fast as an unerring gravity fed tray,where all is contained and clean. 'Course I wasn't "blessed" with Lady Fingers either,so that's on me! Pun be intended. Hint.

My process isn't to load in a hurry,as I'm unfortunately both methodical and analytical,which allows much to be simply engineered out. The ONLY reason I'm Loading to begin with,is to roll GOOD ammo,wearing a bullet of my choice,in the location of my choice. I'll not cuss my 550B(I like Manual control),but it is,what it is and I personally never liked priming on Blue(any flavor). Hint.

My "trouble" is,that I never Load in lots of less than 100,if only because that's how primers are packaged. I keep GOOD notes,tend to mark ammo boxes well and shoot in a volume very few could begin to fathom,which incorporates 100's of barrels. Though I hung up Scattergun Loading many moons ago,I never set individual pellets in the cup either. Hint.(grin)

R&D is half the fun,but backwards is never forwards. Hint................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."