At myself!

Was at Home Depot with the little Lady. Place was packed. Christmas trees on the lot, had to park well away from the door.

We're in there a couple hours buying stuff for projects, taking our time, no hurry .... Come out ... bstards got into the truck!

Like an IDIOT I had separated my keys and left them in the console compartment.

Welp, they got the keys, a Zeiss 85mm spotter, a Vortex Rangefinding bino, and the gawddarned truck registration ... with my home address.

So instead of reporting to Home Depot, I tell the little Lady to get the heck in the rig and call the cops right away. I tell the cops they have the keys to my son's Toyota, plus another car, and my address. They agree to meet us at home, and I'm hauling a little a$$ to get there.

Hang up and call the neighbor, who has a ring doorbell camera thingy, she goes outside, and sure FREAKING enough, my son's truck is already GONE.

Pardon my Polynesian, but SON OF A B!TCH! mad

Anyway, three cop cars waiting when I get there. Luckily I had my house keys, but they cleared the place anyway. Took two reports, one for the burglary at Home Depot, and one for the stolen Taco.

Just got off the phone with the insurance company ... prolly looking at two deductibles.

And I'm staring at an extra Apple Tag I bought when I lost Scout that I intended to put on the vehicles and just didn't get to.

Dang it!!

I got complacent. Made it easy for them.

I am one p!ssed off mofo right now ... mostly at myself!

mad

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine