Originally Posted by battue
Originally Posted by Backroads
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Originally Posted by Backroads
Almost as sporting as pen raised poultry hunting.

You missed the point, it wasn’t sporting, it was sitting in a tree…

I was poking fun at battue

Good one!!!!😉😀 However, in my defense they were all airborne and had an English Cocker on their asss giving them no other choice. 👍🏻

Your problem is that you think only in the manner in which you engage bird hunting, If you don't hunt with a bird dog and a well used model 12, you do look down your nose at other means of taking birds.

I happen to hunt them differently, but the chance of filming a wing shot is impossible because we are hunting birds and when they fly, we are shooting at them. The rare occasion one gets away and lands in a tree, we shoot them.

I like old guns and don't really care what you think, it is always you that is critical. Then align yourself with Comooglia is a real feather in your cap. You can hunt with your dogs and model 12's and you won't see me criticize you, but you are a real bird snob and your way isn't the only way.

Besides, I love old guns and still shoot my share of grouse flying and landing in trees with them. Good luck outshooting me with these old guns. Another thing, this is what my goal is and you can't eat anything you don't shoot....

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]