Saskatchewan is home for me, and yes, it can be darn cold. You've had some good advice so far. The following are my personal dress habits if hunting from a blind in very cold weather:

Wear good merino wool next to your skin. Socks, long underwear, and long sleeved undershirt. Nothing comes close to good merino for comfort, warmth and you won't start stinking for days ( instead of hours like synthetics). Smartwool, Icebreaker, And True North are brands I like and use.

Bib overalls are better than pants. Easier to move in, and combine better ventilation with less drafts up your back. Get the kind that have a side lower leg zipper so they are easier to get into and out of. Also, have a down vest in your pack that you can use to add a layer, or take it off if too warm . Vests take almost no space or weight and really help you regulate temperature.
Whatever coat you like, make sure it is quiet has a good insulated hood. Gore-tex or other membranes freeze, get brittle, and are way too noisy in extreme cold. And they make you sweat. Their water vapour passing qualities quit in extreme cold.

Hats by themselves just don't do the job. I prefer a tuque over other hat styles, they are more versatile. "watch cap", "beanie", for whose who don't know what that is. Be advised, those names don't apply in Saskatchewan. Your tuque must be orange, red or yellow to be legal in Sask. during rifle seasons while hunting big game. I often wear a thin synthetic or wool balaclava with a tuque on top. If the wind's really blowing you can flip up your hood over all that and your head will be warm no matter what the weather. You will need a safety vest over your coat of those bright colours or it may be white. I often hunt with a white over coat because it acts like camo in November and also meets the safety colour requirement. Avoid those glowing white u.v. brightener-enhanced polyester fabric over coats. Soft cotton washed in non-uv & non-scented detergent is far better.

Wear mittens not gloves. Fingers touching keeps each finger warmer. The mitts with "one finger" to use for small tasks or shooting are OK, but I prefer the ones with the slot that you can sneak a finger out for shooting. Leather cover, not noisy nylon. Removable wool liner mitts. Same materials with boots. Nylon-top snowmobile style boots are warm, but way too noisy. Baffin, Kamik, or Sorel style rubber bottom leather top boots with felt or synthetic REMOVEABLE liners are the best style of footwear. Bring a spare pair of boot liners. Change the liners every day. Hang your damp pair at the end of the day near the heater in camp, and use the spare dry pair the next morning. Boots with built in insulation are a big problem. There is nothing worse than sweaty boots with built in insulation that you can't dry. The only way to live with them is to wear antiperspirant on your feet as suggested previously.

A thin small piece of sleeping pad foam helps a lot to keep your butt warm if there is no heat in the blind. Keep it in your pack.
Another couple tips:
Take great care not to breathe on your scope or binoculars. And bring a lens cloth for when you do. Flip up lens covers look dorky, but they do help.
A few chemical hand warmers work wonders when you have to field dress a deer or some other bare handed cold task, and you need to get your hands quickly warm again. Keep a couple in your pack.
ALWAYS carry a couple ways to make a fire in any conditions. That might save your life.

If you dress properly, the cold really isn't a problem. And it's not always "cold" at least as we define it. That's when those layers come in handy. I hope you have fun, and shoot a BIG one!

Last edited by castnblast; 01/31/23.