Heater Body Suit made in Wisconsin they work great, take a portable tripod with ,bring a lunch box with food and drinks ,bring a working Buddy heater just in case. i hunt in Northern Minnesota by the border i do a lot of all day sits in a stand . i have been using a Ruger #1 there is a reason for this too its 4 inches shorter in length than a bolt action with same barrel length and the Ruger #1 pokes out of the blind window easier and faster because its shorter . there is a little advantage using a more powerful cartridge too so i use a 257 Weatherby mag. recoil is not to bad as a bigger cartridge / bullet this rifle kicks / recoil less than a 30-06 . because i am going overseas on a hunt next spring and will need a bigger bullet like a 180 gr. 30 caliber and will take a Model 70 30-06 , so i will deer hunt this year with a model 70 30-06 with 130 gr Barnes bullets hopefully fast enough to kill a buck quickly with one shot even with this longer length rifle ? i wish you great luck , stay safe and warm you will never forget these types of hunts,Pete53

Last edited by pete53; 10/27/23.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman