All very good questions Lawrence, hardly anyone is shooting AR15’s with irons in NRA/CMP high power matches. One of our last holdouts a high master traded his irons in for a 1-4.5 scope last year. So to answer one of your questions I would run a A4 so one can run an optic. Our club had 6 rock river NM AR15 we sold them and they were hard to sell even at $600 because these were the old school A2 I know of at least 2 that were converted to A4’s. No one in our shooting group uses bear creek anything. Most are using complete uppers or barrels from WOA. I’m odd man out I use Bison Armory barrels now. Also anymore it’s getting harder to find barrels cut for the F block. Seems everyone has gone A4 route with float tubes. In the world of high power everyone seems to gravitate to what’s working that’s why WOA is very predominant. Load data everyone is using Varget/RL15, those combos are winning at Nationals. If someone showed up to nationals with a bear creek upper, ammo loaded with staBALL and won it all. Then everyone would be buying bear creek uppers/barrels using staBALL. One last note shooting irons is becoming somewhat of a lost art. One other thing that wasn’t touched on what trigger is he using? If it’s milspec then that can be part of the inaccuracy he’s experiencing. Right now those larue mbt on sale for $89 buck.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.