Thanks Doug for the info. As for me , I look at everything I buy to see where it's made. There are times I walk away and find a different way to get the job done. It is amazing how much is out there that is not Chinese. I pay more for it , but so many times you get the same quality for the same, a little more or little less. As for looking to see where everything is made, I have noticed huge amounts of product that is not made in China anymore that used to be. I even bought a skills blade made in USA. I can't remember the last time I saw that. The red ones were Italy,,, so be it, but the last one was USA. There is little doubt China hates us , and would love nothing more than to se us destroy ourselves and our freedoms. I will gladly not use a scope anymore and go back to iron or peep sights. Half my deer were shot with iron and peep sights. Or, I can just keep using my 35 yr. old Leupold 4x12 .. it is getting foggy though. I heard two times now that Mexico can make a product cheaper than China. I would love to buy from a neighbor . Central America and Africa is going to be the new China . I even bought into a Brazil ETF ( EWZ Ticker) . Pays 11% dives so I think we will take back market share and give to central America . Tons of stuff coming from very poor countries, like Haiti , Philippines, ETC. Better than China all day long.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/05/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23