Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody here use Milwaukee tools?

Keep giving Chinky your $$ but don't buy a scope from them.

No I buy Dewalt and the ones that are assembled in the USA. .. That is as close as you are going to get , and that is why I dont buy Miwlaukee. Milwaukee is even owned by a Chinese guy. I know so , cause I knew the guy who was the chief engineer for the Lithium battery for Milwaukee. I still buy milwaukee electric sawmills and I think the last one was made in USA , if you can believe that. Like I said, if we work together and do all we can to avoid China , our country will be much better off instead of defending out purchases . There was a time when hunters and fisherman were fiercely loyal to American product. That seems to have went away. Just buy as little Chinese as you can . If we do, we will bring down the country. Many other countries are avoiding China too. It is working. About 20% of the young men in China are unemployed because the world sees them as a threat. Donald Trump was right.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/05/23.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23