Originally Posted by ihookem
Originally Posted by 10gaugemag
Anybody here use Milwaukee tools?

Keep giving Chinky your $$ but don't buy a scope from them.

No I buy Dewalt and the ones that are assembled in the USA. .. That is as close as you are going to get , and that is why I dont buy Miwlaukee. Milwaukee is even owned by a Chinese guy. I know so , cause I knew the guy who was the chief engineer for the Lithium battery for Milwaukee. I still buy milwaukee electric sawmills and I think the last one was made in USA , if you can believe that. Like I said, if we work together and do all we can to avoid China , our country will be much better off instead of defending out purchases . There was a time when hunters and fisherman were fiercely loyal to American product. That seems to have went away. Just buy as little Chinese as you can . If we do, we will bring down the country. Many other countries are avoiding China too. It is working. About 20% of the young men in China are unemployed because the world sees them as a threat. Donald Trump was right.
I am right there with you. Buy as little of it as I can.

Never was defending but there is a lot of stuff out there that isn't directly made in China bit is comprised of a lot of Chinky parts. Sometimes it is very hard to get away from it.

Outfit I work for was losing business due to some of our products being assembled with a Cheena made part. They have started bringing those parts back home and making them here.

Also, going to have to get after some of this younger bunch to take a little pride in their work. Some of what I see doesn't make a US made product any better than an import just because the workmanship and craftsmanship absolutely suck.

The hard to find quality help these days is a real thing. They are out there but few and far between.

Last edited by 10gaugemag; 02/05/23.

The last time that bear ate a lawyer he had the runs for 33 days!